Exchanging an Item at the Store

Share:

Watch the video from 00:45 until the end. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation. Complete the exercise below.
the receipt   •  an exchange   •  this one   •  this book   •  found out   •  another book   •  store credit   •  Find something   •  exchange it   •  cheaper than   •  pick something out  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?

CUSTOMER: Hi there. I bought for my nephew’s birthday, but I just that he already has it. I’ve got . Can I for something else?
CLERK: That shouldn’t be a problem. Why don’t you go ? When you’ve decided, bring it over here with the original purchase and I’ll do for you.
CUSTOMER: Fantastic.
CLERK: Hey there. you like?
CUSTOMER: Yes, I’ve got by the same author. My nephew doesn't have .
CLERK Let’s see. This one is actually four dollars the original purchase so we’ll give you for the balance.
CUSTOMER: Perfect.
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English